Customer cards for companies at household recycling centres
The cards are for companies, associations and organisations who wish to dispose of waste at Sysav’s household recycling centres. The system starts in December 2019, so apply now.
Companies, associations and organisations must pay when they dispose of waste at any of Sysav’s 15 household recycling centres. An access system is being introduced at all of these recycling centres in December. It simplifies payment for companies – you use your customer card instead of company coupons at the entrance and are then sent an invoice to pay.
The price per visit is the same as before: With customer cards (for Swedish-registered companies) you pay SEK 250 per visit. Alternatively, you can pay by card using the machine on site. This costs SEK 400 per visit. Prices include VAT.
Apply for a customer card for companies, associations and organisations
You can print out an application form for a customer card from this page. Fill out, sign and send the printed form to Sysav.
Apply for customer card – PDF
Send customer card applications here:
You can send the form in three ways:
- by regular post: Box 503 44, 202 13 Malmö
- scan the form and send it by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- scan the form, upload file below and send it in.
The customer card cannot be used here:
The recycling centre for businesses at Spillepeng in Malmö.
How to use the customer card
- You can use your customer card as soon as you receive it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions by the barrier at the entrance. Insert the card into the machine.
- There is a phone you can use if you need to ask any questions on the spot.